- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
I like how correcting her kids creepy behavior doesn’t even matter to that mother.
This actually makes me very angry. It basically highlights everything wrong with the world. Instead of teaching boys not to look at women like that, women are taught not to dress provocatively so boys don’t get “distracted”. It makes me sick.
Reblogging cause that comment ^^^^^
seriously. im on the girl’s cross country team and with practice in summer it can get really hot, but we are required to wear shirts until we are at least 3 blocks away from the school so we don’t distract the boy’s football team. If you don’t want boys to get distracted, tell them to stop looking. we can’t help that we’re hot as hell. On top of that boys cross country all leave their shirts at school. Are girls getting distracted not a concern?
dude forgets his wife after surgery and falls in love with her instantly. excellent